Mike produces a range of excellent Tasmanian photo books. They are popular in retail stores like newsagencies and gift shops and they make memorable gifts for your clients, promotions or at your next event.
Please browse the range below and then follow the links at the bottom for some ideas on how you can make use of them creatively to stand out from the crowd. If you would like to purchase any of these products for gifts, events or to carry the range in your store, please contact Mike.
Mike’s photo book series includes:
- Tasmanian Notebook – a notebook, travelling companion or however you want to use it, with fabulous photos
- This Island: Tasmania – stunning Tasmanian photo book
- The Tasmania Collection – a pictorial souvenir
- Explore Tasmania – pocket sized traveller’s companion
- Children’s Series – Danny Finds a Friend and the Little Devil Activity Book
Take notes in Style with an Affordable Tasmanian Notebook
Just as much a photo book as a notebook.? Inspire yourself with Mike’s stunning photos and find out more about this beautiful state through Mike’s facts and anecdotes found throughout the book.
- 108 pages, 30 high quality Tasmanian images
- Professional cloth cover, suede binding
- Perfect for memorable gifts for valued clients and customers
- Makes great speaker gifts
- Great value – cheaper than you would think
- Make a lasting impression…
Your diaries and notebooks have been a great source of enjoyment to my customers. The beautiful photos depicting Tasmania’s best, alongside the interesting facts that you include in your publications make your books a gift to treasure. I have no hesitation in recommending your products to other businesses. They make great presents for businesses to say thank you to their customers as well as a great product for Tasmanian retailers promoting our beautiful state. – Sharyn Hill, Director, Outer Square Pty Ltd
Discover the Beauty of This Island: Tasmania
Every region of this beautiful island state is covered in this stunning photo book with facts, anecdotes and beautiful photographs. The perfect way for someone to remember their trip to Tasmania in a high quality, professional package.
- 68 pages in A5-size (210mm wide x 148mm high)
- Stunning Tasmanian Photographs
- Durable hard cover format
- Perfect for gifts or retailers
Mike has produced a range of material that really showcases Tasmania well. We like providing a ‘Tasmanian experience’ at our conferences and these books do just that. There is enough variety for clients to have a range of price options. The quality of the production and the choice of photos is so good that we are happy to use them for gifts for delegates in their satchels and as thank you gifts for speakers or we can sell them as souvenirs. There is something for everyone. - Phil Holmes, Director MCI Tasmania
The Tasmania Collection – Pictorial Souvenir
Mike has captured the essence of Tasmania’s beauty with this outstanding collection of images. You will not only be amazed at the beauty but also informed with interesting information from the island state’s history.
- 16 pages in DL Envelope size (220mm wide x 110mm high)
- Stunning images from across the state
- Interesting facts and anecdotes
- Remarkably low price
- A retailers dream
Explore Tasmania Right from Your Shirt Pocket…
A worthy travelling companion to make sure you get Tasmania’s finest destinations on your itinery. Conveniently sized with more outstanding images and anecdotes, at a desirable price for visitors to Tasmania.
- 32 page postcard sized booklet
- Stunning images from all over the state
- Interesting facts and figures
- Great value
Delight and Engage Your Children with Danny the Tassie Devil
Children love the adventures of Danny the iconic Tasmanian Devil. Mike has produced an enjoyable children’s book featuring photos of Tasmanian animals and an activity book to engage your children in play.
- 32 page full colour books
- Fun and educational
- Perfect for primary school age and younger
For more ideas on using Mike’s products, please have a look at the following pages: