Mike produces a range of Tasmanian photo books. They are popular in retail stores like newsagencies and gift shops and they make memorable gifts for your clients, promotions or at your next event.
Please browse the range below and then follow the links at the bottom for some ideas on how you can make use of them to stand out from the crowd. If you would like to purchase any of these products for gifts, events or to carry the range in your store, please contact Mike.
Mike’s photo book series includes:
- Tasmania Small Wonder – the book in a bag, hard cover, just 10cm square and over 200 pages of photos.
- Tasmanian Notebook – a notebook, travelling companion, gift or however you want to use it.
- This Island: Tasmania – A5 hard cover Tasmanian photo book
- This Island: Tasmania Chinese version
- The Tasmania Collection – a pictorial souvenir
- Tasmania Exposed – pocket sized traveller’s companion
- Children’s Series – Danny Finds a Friend and the Little Devil Activity Book
Tasmania Small Wonder – The Book in a Bag
A pocket picture book in a bag. 150 quality images in a hard cover – and a carry bag!
- 216 pages, 150 high quality Tasmanian images
- 10 cm x 10 cm, hard cover
- A great gift
The Tasmanian Notebook – a Classy Gift
Just as much a photo book as a notebook. Be inspired by Mike’s stunning photos and find out more about this beautiful state through the facts and anecdotes found throughout the book.
- 108 pages, 30 high quality Tasmanian images
- Professional cloth cover, suede binding
- An ideal gift
Your diaries and notebooks have been a great source of enjoyment to my customers. The beautiful photos depicting Tasmania’s best, alongside the interesting facts that you include in your publications make your books a gift to treasure. I have no hesitation in recommending your products to other businesses. They make great presents for businesses to say thank you to their customers as well as a great product for Tasmanian retailers promoting our beautiful state. – Sharyn Hill, Director, Outer Square Pty Ltd
Discover the Beauty of This Island: Tasmania
Every region of this beautiful island state is covered in this photo book with facts, anecdotes and beautiful photographs. The perfect way for someone to remember their trip to Tasmania in a high quality, professional package.
- 68 pages in A5-size (210mm wide x 148mm high)
- Inspiring photographs
- Durable hard cover
- Ideal gift
Mike has produced a range of material that really showcases Tasmania well. We like providing a ‘Tasmanian experience’ at our conferences and these books do just that. There is enough variety for clients to have a range of price options. The quality of the production and the choice of photos is so good that we are happy to use them for gifts for delegates in their satchels and as thank you gifts for speakers or we can sell them as souvenirs. There is something for everyone. – Phil Holmes, Director MCI Tasmania
This Island: Tasmania, now in Chinese!
The Tasmania Collection booklet
Mike has captured the essence of Tasmania’s beauty with this outstanding collection of images. You will not only be amazed at the beauty but also informed with interesting information from the island state’s history.
- 16 pages in DL Envelope size (220mm wide x 110mm high)
- Images from all over the state
- Interesting facts and anecdotes
Conveniently sized with more outstanding images and anecdotes, at a desirable price for visitors to Tasmania.
- 48 page postcard sized booklet
- Images from all over the state
- Interesting facts and figures
Engage Your Children with Danny the Tassie Devil
Children love the adventures of Danny the Tasmanian Devil. Mike has produced an enjoyable children’s book featuring photos of Tasmanian animals and an activity book to engage your children in play.
- 32 page full colour books
- Fun and educational
- Perfect for primary school age and younger
For more ideas on using Mike’s products, please have a look at the following pages: